Corporate Finance – Equity Capital Markets
Plesner is one of Denmark's leading specialists in Equity Capital Market law. We provide advice on all company and securities law matters for companies and stocks listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Copenhagen and other regulated markets such as Dansk AMP and First North.
Our customers include Danish listed companies and Danish and foreign financial institutions. We have received top ratings from leading international rating agencies such as Chambers and Legal 500.
We have substantial business insights, and our advice complies at all times with the constantly changing market standards.
We have an ongoing involvement in the development and enhancement of the Danish equities market, including regulatory, market and best practice issues.
We aim to provide advice that delivers real added value for our customers.
Our extensive involvement in transactions on Danish and international markets gives us unmatched expertise and comprehensive practical experience in Equity Capital Markets law.
Our services cover the entire field, including
- accelerated book building
- rights issues
- direct placements
- capital adjustments
- public takeovers (for purchaser or defence)
- advice to listed companies on their general ongoing compliance obligations under capital markets
- legislation (disclosure requirements, flagging, etc.)
- corporate governance
|Attorneys within this practice area|
|Nørskov, Torben |
|Laursen, Thomas Holst |
|Frandsen, Tue Ravnholt|
|Christensen, Steen E. |
|Hansen, Poul Flemming|
|Kjølbye, Christian Th.|
|Nielsen, Michael Vilhelm |
|Lønberg, Henrik Rossing|
|Lansner, Gitte Dehn|
|Gram, Jonas Drachmann|
|Jensen, Nina Hee|
Selected examples of capital market transactions
- Dupont - public takeover of Danisco (2011)
- DONG Energy A/S – preparation for listing
- Brdr. Hartmann – rights issue (2008 - DKK 175 million)
- Carlsberg – rights issue (2008 - EUR 4 billion)
- DSV – private placement (2009 - EUR 200 million)
- Nordea – rights issue (2009 - DKK 19 billion)
- A. P. Møller - Mærsk – investment in DFDS A/S via direct placement (2010)
Chambers Europe (2013)
"This firm has a strong track record of handling some of Denmark's largest IPOs, making it much in demand for equity capital markets work ... The firm's international experience makes it a popular choice on cross-border deals.
Sources say: 'Everybody from the team did a sensational job'."
© Plesner TEL +45 33 12 11 33 - Amerika Plads 37 - 2100 Copenhagen - CVR 42 93 85 13