Micha Fritzen is a partner on our Corporate team with broad experience in capital market law and transactions, and major Danish and international M&A transactions. Micha also has extensive experience in company law.
Micha's background in capital market law and transactions includes takeovers of listed companies, IPOs etc as well as transactions involving raising finance through the issuance of bonds and securitisation. Micha also advises Danish listed companies and their boards on issues typical of listed companies.
With respect to M&A transactions, Micha advises Danish and international clients on Danish, international and cross-border transactions, including transactions in regulated sectors such as financial institutions and utility companies (energy) as well as in the shipping industry.
Micha has extensive experience in providing advice on highly complex transactions with extensive documentation packages and regulatory frameworks.
Finally, Micha advises companies and investors on all aspects of general company law.
- Borkum Riffgrund I - KIRKBI Invest's and William Demant Invest's acquisition of 50% of the German offshore wind farm Borkum Riffgrund I from DONG Energy
- Chr. Hansen - Novo's acquisition of 25% of Chr. Hansen (private placement)
- Clipper Group - the former Nordic Tankers' acquisition of Clipper's activities in the product tanker segment (via a directed issue of shares in Nordic Tankers to Clipper Group)
- DFDS - A.P. Møller-Mærsk's investment in DFDS through a private placement
- DiBa Bank - Sydbank's take-over of DiBa Bank (via a public take-over bid)
- DSV - ABB
- FIH Erhvervsbank A/S - acquisition of FIH Erhvervsbank by ATP, PFA, Folksam and Christian Dyvig
- FIH Erhvervsbank A/S - demerger and sale of FIH Erhvervsbank's property portfolio of DKK 17 billion to Finansiel Stabilitet A/S
- Hafnia Tankers ApS - merger of the activities of Hafnia Tankers ApS (owned by, i.a, Barclays) and BTS Tanker Partners LLC (owned by, i.a. Blackstone and Tufton Oceanic) under the name of Hafnia Tankers ApS
- ISS A/S - IPO
- Nordic Tankers A/S - rights issue and private placements
- Nordjyske Bank - rights issue
- Nørresundby Bank - Nordjyske Bank's take-over of Nørresundby Bank (public take-over bid and subsequent merger)
- TORM A/S - reconstruction (2015) of listed Danish shipping company TORM
- Unifeeder A/S - sale of Montagu Private Equity's Danish portfolio company Unifeeder A/S to Nordic Capital
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals - rights issue
Zealand Pharma - IPO
- Zealand Pharma - royalty financing through issue of unlisted bonds in the USA
Micha Fritzen is recommended as regards Capital Markets.
Micha Fritzen is recommended as regards Mergers & Acquisitions.
Micha Fritzen is recommended as regards Shipping and Transport.