Thomas Maaberg Hansen has extensive experience in complex finance transactions, and provides advice that focuses on the clients' commercial interests.
Thomas advises Danish and international businesses, private equity funds and banks on financing and capital market transactions, including acquisition finance, project and asset finance and financial reconstruction.
Thomas is recognised for his strong negotiating skills and commercial approach.
- Barclays Bank - corporate finance regarding ISS A/S
- Syndicate of Danish and foreign banks - acquisition financing regarding Københavns Lufthavne A/S
- Nordea Bank Danmark A/S - acquisition financing regarding Bladt Industries A/S
- Advent International - acquisition financing regarding KMD A/S
- DRC Capital - property financing regarding Magasin Kongens Nytorv
- Nordea Bank Danmark A/S - property financing regarding Nordea's head office
Thomas Maaberg Hansen is listed as a Leading Lawyer as regards Banking and Finance as well as Capital Markets (Debt).
Thomas Maaberg Hansen is ranked as a leading individual as regards Banking and Finance and Capital Markets by both Chambers Global and Chambers Europe. Thomas Maaberg Hansen specializes in acquisition and project finance, and is appreciated by clients for being "very good at taking responsibility in difficult negotiations and leading the conversation".
Thomas Maaberg Hansen is recommended as regards Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Shipping and Transport.
Thomas Maaberg Hansen is ranked as a leading individual as regards Capital Markets. He is a"creative and commercially minded lawyer". He has an impressive reputation in the field, and clients appreciate working with him. He co-heads the debt team and is noted for his expertise in the banking and finance sector.
Thomas Maaberg Hansen is listed as a Leading Lawyer as regards Banking and Finance as well as Capital Markets.
Thomas Maaberg Hansen is ranked as a leading individual as regards Capital Markets. Thomas Maaberg Hansen is renowned as a legal technician with good business sense. He deals with banking and finance work in particular, and also advises banks on debt capital market matters.