Enics AG merges with GPV International A/S
Landmark deal in the EMS segment with the merger of Enics AG and GPV International A/S.
Plesner has together with Castrén & Snellmann advised Ahlström Capital in the merger of their wholly owned company, Enics AG, with GPV International A/S, wholly owned by the public listed company Schouw & Co A/S.
The Swiss-headquartered electronics manufacturer Enics AG merges with GPV International A/S, Denmark's largest electronics manufacturer. The transaction values the combined business at more than DKK 4bn. The merger will create Europe's second-largest EMS company with more than 7,500 employees and operations worldwide.
Schouw & Co A/S will hold 80% of the shares in the merged entity and Ahlström Capital will hold the remaining 20% of the shares. The merger of Enics AG and GPV International A/S will create an international electronics group with more than 7,500 employees and a revenue close to DKK 7bn.
Closing of the transaction is subject to customary approvals, including from competition authorities.
Plesner's core M&A team consisted of Tina Kang, Søren Bauer and Emilie Appelrod.