Cloud computing - in practice
Plesner invites you to attend a seminar
Monday 2 November 2015
9.00 - 15.30
Cloud computing offers businesses and public authorities a broad spectrum of benefits in connection with IT solutions. As in any other type of outsourcing, however, the necessary precautions need to be taken to protect the organisation from commercial, security and, not least, legal risks.
- Niels Chr. Ellegaard, Attorney-at-Law, Partner
- Michael Hopp, Attorney-at-Law, Partner
- Henrik Bechgaard, Attorney-at-Law
- Christian Wiese Svanberg, Attorney-at-Law
- Martin Hjørlund Nielsen, Assistant Attorney
Employees who work with or consider using any type of cloud services, whether as a customer or provider. The seminar is therefore targeted at IT managers, in-house lawyers/attorneys, heads of compliance and other employees working with compliance in the business.
Please note: The seminar will be held in Danish