Tina Kang is a partner in our Corporate Finance team and advises on significant Danish and international M&A.
Tina has extensive experience advising on large and medium-sized private M&A transactions representing either buyers or sellers, including structured sales processes, and she advises on private equity investments, mergers and joint ventures.
Tina has been involved in a number of multi-jurisdictional transactions and has advised on some of the biggest M&A transactions in Denmark.
- Joe & the Juice A/S – General Atlantic LCC's acquisition of 50% stake in Joe & the Juice A/S from Valedo Partners AB
- Nexi SpA (eID business) – Nexi S.p.A.'s sale of Nexi SpA (eID business) to IN Groupe
- Løgismose Holding ApS – IK Investment Partners Ltd's sale of Løgismose Holding ApS to Halberg Kapital A/S
- Mos Mosh A/S – Findos Investor GmbH's sale of Mos Mosh A/S to Existing Management
- DPA Microphones A/S – Palladio Finanziaria S.p.A.'s acquisition of 95% stake in DPA Microphones A/S
- Meyers A/S – IK Investment Partners AB's sale of Meyers A/S to WSH Investments Ltd
- Atlantis Rejser A/S – Sunweb Group B.V's acquisition of stakes and activities in Atlantis Rejser A/S
- Gardin Lis A/S – Mzuri Group Ltd's acquisition of Gardin Lis A/S
- NNIT A/S – Agilitas Private Equity LLP's acquisition of Hybrid Cloud Solutions business unit, and parts of Cloud & Digital Solutions business from NNIT A/S
- Enics AG – Ahlstrom Capital Oy's merger between Enics AG and Shouw & CO A/S's subsidiary company GPV International A/S
- Paccor Packaging GmbH – Faerch Plast A/S's acquisition of PACCOR Packaging GmbH from Goldberg Lindsay & Co LLC
- Innargi A/S – A.P. Møller Holding's sale of 57% stake of Innargi to ATP Gruppen and NRGI A.m.b.A
- Nissens Cooling Solutions A/S – A.P. Møller Holding A/S's acquisition of Nissens Cooling Solutions A/S from Nissens A/S
- MCP Performance Plastic Ltd. – Faerch Plast A/S's acquisition of MCP Performance Plastic Ltd.
- FairWind A/S – Triton Partners's acquisition of FairWind A/S (majority stake)
- Faerch Plast A/S – Advent International Coporation's sale of Faerch Plast A/S to A.P. Moller Holding A/S
- Sirap Gema S.p.A – Faerch A/S's acquisition of certain assets and activities from Sirap Gema S.p.A.
- Siteimprove A/S – Nordic Capital's acquisition of Siteimprove A/S from the founders and Summit Partners LP
- Unifaun AB – Marlin Management Co LLC's acquisition of Unifaun AB from Vitruvian Partners LLP
- VP Securities A/S – VP Securities A/S's sale of 70% stake to Euronext NV
- Fitness World – FSN Capital Partners AS's sale of Fitness World to Puregym
- KK Group A/S – A.P. Møller Holding A/S's acquisition of KK Group A/S from Solix Group AB
- Unifeeder Group – Nordic Capital's sale of Unifeeder A/S to DP World Ltd
- Stark Group A/S – Ferguson plc's sale of Stark Group A/S to Lone Star Global Acquisitions Ltd
- Faerch Plast A/S – EQT Partners AB's sale of Færch Plast A/S to Advent International
Tina Kang is listed as a Leading Lawyer (Notable Practitioner) as regards M&A (2020-2023)
Tina Kang is recommended and listed as a "Next generation partner" as regards Commercial, Corporate and M&A (2023)
Tina Kang is recommended and listed as a "Next generation partner" as regards Commercial, Corporate and M&A (2021+2022)
"Highly diverse group of individuals with different skill sets and personalities, making the broader team very strong. We have worked with Tina Kang from Plesner numerous times, and she deliver consistent, high-quality work" (2021)