Plesner assists Joint Global Coordinators in connection with a rights issue in Bang & Olufsen A/S
01 July 2020
Bang & Olufsen has today completed a fully underwritten rights issue of DKK 409 million. Plesner assisted Carnegie Investment Bank and Nordea in connection with the transaction.
On 4 June 2020, the global luxury consumer electronics brand Bang & Olufsen A/S, announced a fully guaranteed rights issue with a value of DKK 409 million (gross proceeds).
The proceeds will strengthen the company's capital resources and ensure that Bang & Olufsen get through the Covid-19 crisis and support Bang & Olufsen's key strategic priorities.
98.9% of the shares offered were subscribed for through exercise of subscription rights. The demand for the remaining shares (1.1%), exceeded the remaining offer and the offering was fully subscribed.