Save-the-date: Symposium on future trends in indirect taxes
26 February 2020
Plesner and the University of Copenhagen invite you to join us to a high-level dialogue on future trends in indirect taxes Thursday 24 September 2020.
The Symposium will give you the opportunity to hear presentations from leading Danish and international experts on indirect taxation and related areas. Among the already confirmed speakers are:
- Tax Consultant Donato Raponi, D. Raponi Consulting (former head of the VAT and other turnover taxes division at the European Commission)
- Post-doctoral researcher Karoline Spies, the Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law at WU
- Chief economist Jacob Lundberg, the Swedish free market think tank Timbro
- Dr. Andrea Venegoni, Judge at the Supreme Court of Cassation in Italy
- Professor in Environmental Economics Lars Gårn Hansen and member of The Chairmanship of the Economic Council
The symposium will take place at Plesner's office in Copenhagen.
The full program and further information about registration etc. will come in May, but for now we ask you to save the date...