Webinars on the Data Protection Regulation
Plesner invites you to webinars on the Data Protection Regulation on 11 and 12 January 2016.
Based on the presentation, undertakings and authorities will have a good foundation for their preliminary considerations about how their organisation will be affected by the new rules and the measures that should be taken to implement the Regulation.
You can use your Internet browser or your telephone to participate in the webinar.
It is possible to participate in the two webinars independently so if you would only like to, or is only able to, participate in one webinar, it will not affect the knowledge acquired.
Day 1 - Monday 11 January 2016 - 8.30 am - 9.30 am
- New consent rules
- Processing of information on children and young people
- Strengthening of the data subjects' rights/profiling
- "Right to be forgotten"
- Privacy by design/default and "accountability"
- Data processors requirements
- Data breach notification
Day 2 - Tuesday 12 January 2016 - 8.30 am - 9.30 am
- Privacy impact assessments
- The DPO role - are you to have one? Should you have one?
- Transfer of data to third countries
- EDPB/One stop shop
- Public authorities
The webinars will be in Danish. But please do not hesitate to contact Michael Hopp, Attorney-at-Law, if you would like to discuss some subjects relating to the new Data Protection Regulation.