Anne Cathrine advises Danish and international clients on banking and financing law and has special experience of complex multi-jurisdictional cross-border financings.
Anne Cathrine has extensive international expertise acquired over a number of years working at the law firm of Davis Polk & Wardwell London LLP where she advised both lenders and borrowers in New York, London and the rest of Europe.
Anne Cathrine has extensive experience of advising on structuring and legal documentation of loan financing, bond issues and financial restructuring.
With respect to loan financing, Anne Cathrine advises on acquisition financing, bridge facilities, other corporate financing/refinancing, margin loans and direct lending, among other things. Anne Cathrine has also advised on several concurrent loan/bond offerings in various capital structures and has extensive international experience structuring, negotiating and documenting complex financial transactions, including intercreditor agreements.
Before joining Davis Polk & Wardwell London LLP, Anne Cathrine practised law in Copenhagen. Anne Cathrine has a Master of Laws degree from the University of Copenhagen and an MSc in Law and Finance (with distinction) from the University of Oxford.
- European Energy - the issuance of EUR 140m senior secured green bonds listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen's Green Bond Segment
- TDC - repricing of EUR 1.9bn term loan B and amendments of TDC's existing senior secured facilities agreement
- DKT Finance - high yield bond "asset disposition offer" following TDC's sale of its Norwegian business
- Consortium comprised of Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets, PFA, PKA and ATP (the "Consortium") – "certain funds" financing of the public takeover of TDC, including EUR 3bn bridge facilities refinanced with EUR 1.4bn (equivalent) high yield bonds and EUR 100m SSRCF
- Consortium, TDC – refinancing of TDC's existing debt, including EUR 3.951bn (equivalent) new term loan B, EUR 500m new RCF and consent solicitations in respect of some of TDC's existing EMTN bonds to waive change of control put option
- Axcel Management A/S – financing for the acquisition of GUBI
- Axcel Management A/S – financing for the acquisition of Mountain Top Industries
- Dialog Semiconductor plc – financing for its aborted $4.6bn acquisition of Atmel Corporation
- Direct lending firm – financing to certain portfolio companies of Platinum Equity, LLC
- eDreams ODIGEO – the issuance of €435m senior secured notes and entry into of €147m super senior revolving credit and guarantee facilities
- International bank syndicate – Atento Luxco 1 S.A.’s $400m senior secured notes offering and $50m super senior revolving credit facility
- International bank syndicate – $316m term loan B refinancing in connection with the merger of Bridon Limited with the global ropes and advanced cords business of NV Baekert
- International bank syndicate – €535m term loan B, €240m term loan A and €300m senior secured notes issued by Inovyn Finance plc
- Mongolian Mining Corporation (In Provisional Liquidation) – comprehensive debt restructuring implemented pursuant to schemes of arrangement in Cayman Islands and Hong Kong and out-of-court consensual arrangements
- Temenos – bridge financing to support Temenos’ €235m acquisition of Multifonds; €500m multicurrency revolving credit facility