Anne-Sophie Bundesen is an experienced associate, who is primarily engaged in matters in the areas of energy, infrastructure, construction and regulatory.
Anne-Sophie has extensive experience in advising national and international businesses, public institutions and companies on the implementation and development of large complex projects within the energy, infrastructure and construction sector. She advises clients on all aspects of the delivery of such projects, from the regulatory approval, drafting and negotiation of contracts to contract administration and the avoidance of disputes.
In addition, Anne-Sophie is experienced in dispute resolution, where she has been involved in a number of large litigation and arbitration cases within the energy, infrastructure and construction sector.
More specifically, Anne-Sophie has been involved in many of Plesner's largest and most complex energy, infrastructure and construction projects and disputes, including amongst others;
- The Swedish infrastructure fund, Infranode's, investment in the development of Northern Europe's largest solar park
- The development of the Thor Offshore Wind Farm project, which is expected to be put out to tender during 2020-2021
- Ineos A/S' (previously Dong E&P A/S) development of the Heron Field (oil and gas) in the North Sea, as well as the arbitration case related thereto
- Total's (previously Mærsk Oil & Gas A/S) development of the Tyra Future Project
- Kalaallit Airports A/S' construction of three international airports in Greenland
- Representation of Arkil A/S and Strukton Rail A/S as contractors in an arbitration case concerning parts of the Danish railway line
- The development of the Baltic Pipe Project from Poland to Denmark
- The development of data centers in Denmark
Finally, Anne-Sophie was chosen as a member of a working group at the University of Copenhagen (Construction Faculty) focusing on BIM (Building Information Modelling) in construction in Denmark.