Michala Roepstorff is a partner in our Insolvency Law and Restructuring team. She has extensive experience in advising on financial restructuring, including arrangements with the creditors of ailing companies.
Michala is a specialist in the administration of estates in bankruptcy, including the uncovering of voidable transactions, the continuation of operations as well as complete or partial transfers of bankrupt businesses. She also advises banks and other financial institutions on insolvency matters.
Michala also has extensive experience in advising on employment and labour law.
Michala is a member of and certified by Foreningen af Danske Insolvensadvokater (Association of Danish insolvency lawyers) and also of IWIRC, International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation. In addition, Michala Roepstorff is a member of the panel of lawyers appointed by the Danish Debt Collection Agency.
Michala teaches insolvency law on supplementary courses under the auspices of the Association of Danish Law Firms (Danske Advokater).
- OW Bunker - administration of the OW Bunker estate, the largest bankruptcy in Denmark in recent history
- Fenicia Invest - administration of the estate in bankruptcy consisting of a large hotel project in Spain and various property investments in Denmark as well as the disposal of a number of subsidiaries/associated companies etc.
- K/S Sweden Real Estate Portfolio - administration of the estate in bankruptcy; the administration work consisted of the sale of a large property portfolio etc.
- Sterling Airlines A/S - estate administration of the Danish airline
- Sandgården A/S - estate administration of the property company
- Buksesnedkeren A/S - estate administration of the clothing company
- BIVA A/S - estate administration of the furniture company
Michala Roepstorff is recommended as regards Insolvency (2019)
Michala Roepstorff is recommended as regards Insolvency and Restructuring. (2015)