Tina Kang is a partner in our Corporate team and advises on significant Danish and international M&A.
Tina has large experience in large and medium-sized private M&A representing either buyers or sellers, including structured sales processes, in private equity investments, mergers and joint ventures.
Tina has been involved in a number of multijurisdictional transactions and has advised on some of the biggest M&A transactions in Denmark.
- 3 PET - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of 3 Pet Holding B.V.
- Unifeeder - Nordic Capital's sale of Unifeeder group
- Stark - Ferguson Group's sale of Stark
- CGL - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of CGL Pack Services SAS
- Færch Plast - EQT's sale of Færch Plast Group to Advent International
- Falck Alarm - Verisure's acquisition of Falck's alarm portfolio
- Anson Packaging - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of Anson Packaging Ltd.
- Joe & the Juice - General Atlantic's investment in Joe & the Juice
- TOP-TOY - Sale of TOP-TOY A/S to EQT
- Sealed Air - Færch Plast's acquisition of Sealed Air's European tray business
- Paulig Group - Solina Group's acquisition of Paulig Group
- Færch Plast - EQT's acquisition of Færch Plast A/S
- SFK Food - Solina Group's acquisition of SFK Food
- EY - Merger between EY Danmark and KPMG Danmark