Tina Kang is a partner in our Corporate Finance team and advises on significant Danish and international M&A.
Tina has extensive experience advising on large and medium-sized private M&A transactions representing either buyers or sellers, including structured sales processes, and she advises on private equity investments, mergers and joint ventures.
Tina has been involved in a number of multi-jurisdictional transactions and has advised on some of the biggest M&A transactions in Denmark.
- Fitness World – FSN's sale of Fitness World to Puregym
- KK Wind Solutions – AP Møller Holding's acquisition of KK Wind Solutions from Solix
- Altiden - Ambea/Altiden's acquisitions of Vivamus and Casablanca within the care industry
- Løgismose – IK/Løgismose Meyers acquisition of Massive Catering and Hahnemanns Køkken
- Danmarks Skibskredit – Danske Bank, Nationalbanken, Nordea and A.P. Møller Mærsk's sale of Danmarks Skibskredit to an Axcel lead consortium
- Lessor - Axcel's sale of Lessor group to Paychex
- 3 PET - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of 3 Pet Holding B.V.
- Unifeeder - Nordic Capital's sale of Unifeeder group
- Stark - Ferguson Group's sale of Stark
- CGL - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of CGL Pack Services SAS
- Færch Plast - EQT's sale of Færch Plast Group to Advent International
- Falck Alarm - Verisure's acquisition of Falck's alarm portfolio
- Anson Packaging - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of Anson Packaging Ltd.
- Joe & the Juice - General Atlantic's investment in Joe & the Juice
- TOP-TOY - Sale of TOP-TOY A/S to EQT
- Sealed Air - Færch Plast's acquisition of Sealed Air's European tray business
- Paulig Group - Solina Group's acquisition of Paulig Group
- Færch Plast - EQT's acquisition of Færch Plast A/S
- SFK Food - Solina Group's acquisition of SFK Food
- EY - Merger between EY Danmark and KPMG Danmark
Tina Kang is recommended and listed as a "Next generation partner" as regards Commercial, Corporate and M&A (2023)
Tina Kang is listed as a Leading Lawyer (Notable Practitioner) as regards M&A (2020+2021+2021/2022+2022)
Tina Kang is recommended and listed as a "Next generation partner" as regards Commercial, Corporate and M&A (2021+2022)
"Highly diverse group of individuals with different skill sets and personalities, making the broader team very strong. We have worked with Tina Kang from Plesner numerous times, and she deliver consistent, high-quality work" (2021)