Torben Nørskov is a partner in our Corporate team and is primarily involved in mergers and acquisitions.
Torben has provided assistance in a substantial number of Danish and international transactions, and in this context he has served as an advisor to Danish and international groups as well as to leading equity funds.
Over the past few years, Torben’s focus has mainly been directed towards transactions in knowledge and technology-based industries, including financial undertakings, IT and telecom. He has participated in some of the most spectacular transactions in these areas.
He is highly experienced in managing foreign companies’ business acquisitions in Denmark.
Torben obtained his LL.M. degree from the University of Texas in Austin.
- Advis - Intrum Justitia's acquisition of Advis
- Aireon - Navair's and IAAA's participation in investment in Aireon
- Broadcast Service Danmark - TV2's and the Danish Broadcasting Corporation's sale of broadcast towers and related infrastructure to Teracom
- BTX Group - EQT's sale of clothing group BTX Group to Sun European Partners
- Danisco A/S - DuPont's take-over of Danisco (via a public take-over bid)
- DFDS - A.P. Møller-Mærsk's investment in DFDS through a private placement
- DiBa Bank - Sydbank's acquisition of DiBa Bank
- EgnsINVEST - Sparinvest's acquisition of EgnsINVEST
- EY - merger between audit firms EY Danmark and KPMG Danmark
- Green Team Group - sale of Green Team Group to Adelis Equity Partners Fund I
- HusCompagniet - advisor to EQT, the major Nordic private equity fund, in connection with EQT's acquisition of HusCompagniet, the leading Danish single-family brick house retailer, from FSN Capital
- MissionPharma - Eurapharma's acquisition of MissionPharma
- Netcompany - advisor to FSN Capital, the Nordic private equity firm, in connection with FSN Capital's acquisition of a controlling interest in Netcompany, the Danish IT company
- Nycomed A/S - Nordic Capital Group's sale of Nycomed to Takeda
- Sparekassen Lolland A/S - Jyske Bank's acquisition of Sparekassen Lolland A/S
- Telenor - contemplated merger between Telenor’s and Telia’s Danish businesses in a new joint company
Torben Nørskov is listed as a Leading Lawyer (Notable Practitioner) as regards Private Equity and M&A (2019).
Torben Nørskov is listed as a Leading Lawyer (Notable Practitioner) as regards Private Equity and M&A (Financial and Corporate 2018).
Torben Nørskov is recommended as regards Mergers & Acquisitions. (2015)