Commercial contracts have been our core focus and practice area for many years and we continue to develop our expertise and skills in this area.
We continually provide legal advice to national, international and multinational companies in all industries and businesses in relation to a broad range of commercial contracts including:
- distribution and agency
- facility management
Commercial contracts between companies are getting more and more complex, and our clients therefore rely on our expertise and experience in various types of commercial contracts, and they expect us to provide tailor-made solutions whenever needed.
Our experience and specialist knowledge of the various types of commercial contracts used in different industries and businesses enable us to give our clients legal and strategic commercial advice.
- Kohberg Bakery Group A/S - legal advice in connection with the drafting, negotiating and entering into of a co-manufacturing agreement with CSM Bakery Solutions Europe Holding B.V.
- Compass Group Denmark A/S - legal advice in connection with Compass Group Denmark A/S entering into a Master License Agreement with Starbucks
- Sephora Denmark/Sephora Sweden - legal advice in relation to the drafting and implementation of Selective Distribution Agreements in Denmark and Sweden
- Moët Hennessy Danmark A/S - legal advice in relation to the drafting of a new Distribution Agreement for the business unit Travel Retail
- Joe and the Juice A/S - legal advice in relation to the drafting and implementation of a Franchise Agreement concerning the territory of Iceland
- Guccio Gucci S.p.A. - legal advice regarding franchising in Denmark and mandatory Danish law
- Tetra Pak Danmark A/S - legal advice in relation to the drafting and negotiating with Arla Foods concerning general terms of purchase of machinery, including installation by the Arla Food Group
- Weber-Stephen Nordic ApS - legal advice in relation to the implementation of a pan-European selective distribution system in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland
- Sanistål A/S (listed company on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen) - legal advice in relation to entering into a Master Cooperation Agreement with CribMaster Inc. (part of the Stanley Black & Decker Group)
- Kohberg Bakery Group A/S - legal advice in connection with entering into a Cooperation Agreement with Dansk Supermarked A/S concerning the delivery of bake-off products to supermarket chains under Dansk Supermarked A/S
- Alfa Laval - legal advice in connection with entering into a Research and Development Agreement with the Technical University of Denmark and the University of Southern Denmark
- H. Lundbeck A/S (listed company on the Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen) - legal advice in connection with the development of a global template Service Framework Agreement regarding the purchase of transportation services
- Weber-Stephen Nordic ApS - legal advice in connection with drafting and entering into a Warehousing and Handling Agreement with DKI Logistics A/S
Within Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Plesner is a first tier firm. (2018)