We advise listed groups, state-owned companies and small and medium-sized enterprises within a range of industries and across national borders. In addition to our ongoing corporate law advisory services, we also provide advice on M&A, restructurings, projects and legal proceedings etc in close collaboration with Plesner's other specialist departments.
A wealth of international, listed and state-owned clients come to us for solutions to large complex issues, and our Corporate Law team have thus gained experience from various high-profile cases (see Highlights).
Dedicated team culture
We have an experienced and close-knit team with a dedicated team culture, which clients often highlight as being unique and characteristic of the team's integrated and solution-oriented advisory services. The team's most important criterion of success is that our corporate law advisory services create value for the client while also providing the client with a rewarding experience.
We always focus on creating a fine and result-oriented climate of cooperation, both in terms of clients and opposing parties. We attach great importance to classic virtues such as friendliness, courtesy and service-mindedness, reflected, for example, in our high degree of availability and uncompromising efficiency.
Broad industry insight
Unlike many of our competitors, our Corporate Law team have a long-standing and continuous relationship with a wide range of businesses in various industries such as energy and utilities, insurance and pension companies, automotive, industrial production, telecommunications and infrastructure, transport and public service, financial businesses, health care, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, foundations and associations, private equity as well as listed and state-owned companies in general.
We work closely with all relevant public authorities. In this way, we are always on top of new legislation and practice, and we are often able to ensure smooth case handling for the types of cases requiring authority involvement.
Corporate Task Force
The assistance of our special Corporate Task Force (CTF) is available to our clients. The task force solves standard corporate law cases based on a fixed-price concept.
Thanks to the vast experience of our CTF, a client will be able to save both time and money without compromising on standards. CTF lends assistance with business formation, capital increases/reductions, winding-up and implementation of amendments to articles of association. The fee is calculated at a fixed price depending on the type of case.
CTF offers a Corporate Secretary subscription for a range of corporate law services at a fixed annual amount, including preparation for and holding of the annual general meeting, coordination with the auditor regarding the annual report for the Danish Business Authority, drawing up and filing of documents etc.
- Pfizer ApS – advisory services and project management in relation to the global demerger of a business arm
- Nordjyske Bank A/S – advisory services on the company's proposed voluntary purchase offer for A/S Nørresundby Bank
- Telenor – advisory services on the merger between Telenor and Telia Sonera's Danish companies
- DONG Energy A/S – advisory services on the Danish Labour Market Supplementary Pension Fund's, Goldman Sachs Funds' and PFA's investment in DONG Energy A/S
- Københavns Lufthavne A/S – advisory services on the implementation of new corporate governance structure and provision of general advisory services on corporate and securities law
- Advent – advisory services on the acquisition of KMD A/S
- Fossil/Skagen – assistance with corporate restructuring and post-merger integration
- Covidien Plc – assistance with global corporate restructuring
- Lærerstandens Brandforsikring – assistance with corporate restructuring in preparation for Solvency II
- DONG Energy A/S – advisory services on the company's preparations for its stock exchange listing and on the issue of EMTN and hybrid bonds as well as provision of general advice on corporate and securities law
- Post Danmark A/S – advisory services on the Nordic postal merger between Post Danmark A/S and Post Nord AB
- Berendsen Group – corporate law assistance in relation to completed corporate restructurings
- Brdr. Hartmann A/S – preparations for and organisation of annual general meetings as well as provision of general advisory services on corporate and securities law
- DSV A/S – preparations for and organisation of annual general meetings as well as provision of general advisory services on corporate and securities law
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S – preparations for and organisation of annual general meetings as well as provision of general advisory services on corporate and securities law
- Zealand Pharma A/S – preparations for and organisation of annual general meetings as well as provision of general advisory services on corporate and securities law