We offer enterprises and organisations full compliance advice across different legal areas. Our team is characterised by being able to provide advice on legislation and at the same time being specialised in providing assistance throughout the process with the practical implementation of measures to ensure compliance with the rules with minimum inconvenience to the day-to-day work.
We have established a dedicated team of specialists across our various legal areas who are experienced in operational compliance. It means that we are able to offer assistance to enterprises, public authorities and other organisations with the implementation of compliance projects by a handpicked team of specialists who together have thorough knowledge of the individual legal areas, insight into the special issues relating to the relevant line of business and practical experience in project management and the implementation of compliance measures.
Compliance tool box
We are very experienced in operational compliance and our assistance is based on a tested compliance tool box with tools to carry out a successful compliance project in enterprises in all lines of business. We have several Prince2 certified project managers at our disposal and we are able to provide assistance at all stages of a compliance project, from the start-up phase to the identification of the regulatory challenges, analysis, assessment, implementation, follow-up and quality assurance.
Our compliance specialists provide advice on:
- project management
- preparing the project plan
- planning, organising and implementing the enterprises' compliance programme, including reporting and follow-up
- preparing questionnaires for interviews in connection with compliance programmes
- preparing project models
- determining control objectives
- making GAP analyses
- preparing standard documents (for example agreement templates, policies and process descriptions)
- preparing the individual policies, guidelines, codex etc
- training and training programmes for groups of employees
- change management and awareness programmes