Our team has extensive experience in advising clients on all legal aspects of e-commerce. The regulation of e-commerce is complex and closely connected with data protection, marketing and consumer law etc. We provide end-to-end advisory services that take into account the various related issues.
Our advisory services are typically centred on the client’s specific e-commerce project and we, thanks to our highly specialised legal knowledge, are in a position to produce solid, useful draft solutions.
We regularly assist Danish and international clients with the following:
- general e-commerce compliance
- review of order flows
- implementation of e-commerce solutions
- workshops on legislation and regulation
- sounding-board activities in connection with new business models
- handling of communication and disputes with competitors and authorities
- preparation of business conditions as well as privacy and cookie policies
We are the preferred advisor to a range of clients because we offer “full” e-commerce compliance. We assist our clients in planning legal e-commerce solutions and advise on individual issues, prepare draft agreements and draw up compliance programmes that require detailed knowledge of the industry.