Finn J. Lernø er partner i vores Corporate team, hvor han navnlig er beskæftiget med virksomhedsoverdragelser. Finn har hjulpet talrige klienter med at gennemføre transaktioner af denne karakter, herunder en lang række førende virksomheder, både på nationalt plan og i internationalt perspektiv.
Finn har især bistået industrielle, farmaceutiske, teknologiske, energi- og entreprenørvirksomheder og bestræber sig til stadighed på at være på forkant med de rammevilkår, der gælder for de enkelte sektorer, og at være opdateret med hensyn til de respektive markedsforhold.
Han yder tillige i betydeligt omfang selskabsretlig og anden erhvervsretlig rådgivning.
Finn er formand for bestyrelsen for Dow Danmark A/S og Dow AgroSciences Danmark A/S samt sekretær for bestyrelsen for Otis A/S. Han har siden 2009 været medlem af Danske Advokaters Fagudvalg for Selskabsret, og han har siden 2010 været Officer i International Bar Association's Corporate and M&A Law Committee.
Finn har været medlem af vores bestyrelse 1990-1994, 1996-2001 og 2009-2013 og formand for vores Fokusgruppe for Udenlandske Advokatfirmaer 2004-2014.
Gennem en lang årrække har Finn konstant været anerkendt som en "leading individual" i Danmark med hensyn til virksomhedsoverdragelser af de mest fremtrædende og prominente internationale ratingpublikationer Legal 500 og Chambers. I 2015-udgaven af Chambers Global er Finn som én af kun to i Danmark ranket som en "Eminent Practitioner" inden for Corporate M&A.
- ApodanNordic Pharmapackaging A/S - Fagron Group BV's køb af ApodanNordic Pharmapackaging A/S
- ASM Foods - AB Barry Callebauts erhvervelse af ASM Foods AB, Sverige
- Biofac Esbjerg A/S (nu ZPD) - Zeria Pharmaceutical Ltd.'s køb af Biofac Esbjerg A/S
- Cimber Sterling A/S - Mansvell Enterprises Ltd.'s erhvervelse af en majoritetsandel i det børsnoterede danske regionale flyselskab, Cimber Sterling A/S
- Dan-Corn A/S - Sukup Corporations køb af Dan-Corn A/S
- Danfoss A/S - løbende rådgivning af forskelligartet karakter, herunder køb og salg af virksomheder
- Easy Film A/S - Eyeworks' køb af Easy Film A/S
- Kelsen Group - repræsenterede United Biscuits i bestræbelserne på at erhverve den danske småkagegigant, Kelsen Group, som led i en struktureret auktionsproces
- Medical Insight A/S - Karos Health Inc.'s køb af Medical Insight A/S
- Momondo A/S - Cheapflights' køb af Momondo A/S med den verdensberømte søgeportal
- Nycomed A/S - Nordic Capital Groups salg af Nycomed A/S til Takeda
- Paramedical A/S - Cederroth International AB's køb af Paramedical A/S
- Procom A/S - Amphenol Coorporations køb af Procom A/S
- Rose Poultry A/S - HKScan OY's køb af Rose Poultry A/S
- Scan-Speak A/S - salg af Scan-Speak A/S til Eastern Asia Technology (HK) Limited
- Skalflex A/S - Parex Groups køb af Skalflex A/S
Finn J. Lernø has in January 2018 been inducted into the Legal 500's Hall of Fame for his continuous excellence within the practice area: Commercial, Corporate and M&A. Before 2018, the Hall of Fame only featured leading lawyers from the US.
The Legal 500 Hall of Fame highlights individuals who have received constant praise by the clients for continued excellence. The Hall of Fame highlights, to clients, the law firm partners, who are at the pinnacle of the profession. In EMEA, the criteria for entry is to have been recognised by The Legal 500 as one of the elite leading lawyers for seven consecutive years.
Finn J. Lernø is ranked as an Eminent Practitioner (as one of only two) as regards Corporate/M&A by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe. Eminent practitioner Finn J. Lernø has noteworthy expertise in advising clients on M&A and combines his advisory role with his position as a board member of several prominent Danish corporations. Recently, he has been particularly active in attracting international clients to the practice, advising on several deals involving cross-border issues with the US. Clients highlight his "charismatic approach to producing deals" and his ability to "oversee everything" in a transactional process. (2018)
Finn J Lerno is listed as an expert with respect to both Corporate: Mergers & Acquisition and Corporate Governance. (2017)
Finn J. Lernø is ranked as an Eminent Practitioner (as one of only three) as regards Corporate/M&A by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe. Finn J. Lernø is an experienced M&A lawyer who combines his role as a partner with his duties as chair of the board of several Danish corporations. He represents clients from a variety of sectors including industrial, pharmaceutical and energy industries. Sources describe him as "very efficient and client service-oriented". (2017)
Finn J. Lernø is listed as a leading individual as regards Commercial, Corporate and M&A. (2017)
Finn J. Lernø is ranked as an Eminent Practitioner (as one of only three) as regards Corporate/M&A by both Chambers Global and Chambers Europe. Finn J. Lernø has a wealth of experience advising both international and Danish corporations on transactional and governance matters. (2016)
Finn J. Lerno is listed as a leading individual as regards Mergers & Acquisitions. (2016)
Finn J. Lernø is listed as an expert with respect to Corporate - Merger & Acquisition.
Finn J. Lernø is listed as an expert with respect to Corporate - Corporate Governance. (2016)
Finn J. Lernø is ranked as an Eminent Practitioner (as one of only two) as regards Corporate/M&A by Chambers Global as well as by Chambers Europe. Finn J. Lernø is a highly experienced M&A Lawyer, who represents clients from a variety of sectors such as Life Sciences, Pharma and Construction. (2015)
Finn J. Lernø is listed as a leading individual with respect to Mergers & Acquisitions. (2015)
Finn J. Lernø has been nominated to appear as one of the world's leading practitioners within M&A and Governance. (2015)
Finn J. Lernø is listed as a leading individual as regards Mergers and Acquisitions in Banking, Finance and Transactional Law.
Finn J. Lernø is listed as a Life Science Star as regards Financial and Transactional. (2015)
Finn J. Lernø is ranked as a leading individual as regards Corporate/M&A by Chambers Global as well as by Chambers Europe. (2014)
Finn J. Lernø is listed as a leading individual with respect to Mergers & Acquisitions.
Finn J. Lernø is recommended as regards Capital Markets.
Finn J. Lernø is recommended as regards Energy. (2014)
Finn J. Lernø has been recognized as a Life Science expert in Denmark in the area of Corporate & Commercial. (2014)