Brian Bundgaard is a partner in our Corporate Finance team and advises clients on Danish and international M&A transactions.
Brian has substantial experience from large and medium-sized national and cross-border transactions, representing both buyers and sellers across a wide range of industries.
Over the years Brian has been involved in a significant number of transactions in the Danish M&A market. Brian has great experience working with international private equity funds, corporate clients and founder owners.
Brian draws market-wide recognition for his extensive expertise, his strategic approach and for being a commercially focused ‘can do’ lawyer.
- Realkreditkonsulenterne - sale of Realkreditkonsulenterne to NORTH
- GoLearn - Eduhouse's (owned by Verdane) acquisition of GoLearn
- Centex - Adelis' acquisition of Centex ApS
- netIP - Adelis' acquisition of netIP A/S
- Arriva Group - Arriva Group's sale of Danish activities to Mutares
- ITM8 - Hg's sale of ITM8 (formerly IT Relation) to Axcel
- Bruun Rasmussen - Bonham's acquisition of Danish auctioneers Bruun Rasmussen Kunstauktioner
- Assurance Partner - Sale of Assurance Partner to NORTH
- Helios Auto ApS - Sale of Helios Auto ApS to Total Specific Solutions
- Mita-Teknik - Emerson's acquisition of Mita-Teknik
- Jesperhus Feriepark - First Camp Group's acquisition of Jesperhus Feriepark
- cVation - Sale of cVation A/S to Skaylink GmbH (owned by Waterland Private Equity)
- WizKids – Texthelp's (owned by Five Arrows) acquisition of WizKids group
- IVFtech and K4Technology - Hamilton Thorne's acquisition of IVFtech ApS and K4Technology ApS
- Allocate Software - Local assistance in connection with RLDatix's (owned by Five Arrows) acquisition of Allocate Software (owned by Vista)
- Malgodt - Sale of Malgodt to Flügger
- Obsidian Group – Sale of Obsidian Group A/S to Capidea
- Improsec - Sale of Improsec A/S to IT Relation Holding A/S
- eSmiley - Sale of eSmiley A/S to VIA Equity
- Alm Brand Bank - Alm Brand's sale of Alm Brand Bank A/S to Sydbank A/S
- Amesto Consulting - ProData Consult's acquisition of Amesto Consulting AS
- Danelec Marine - Verdane's acquisition of Danelec Marine A/S
- TF-Technologies - FAYAT SAS' acquisition of TF-Technologies A/S
- Sourcing Network Stockholm - ProData Consult's acquisition of Sourcing Network Stockholm AB
- SSG – Polaris's acquisition of SSG A/S
- Baum und Pferdgarten - Verdane's acquisition of Baum und Pferdgarten A/S
- Tetris - NREP's acquisition of Tetris A/S
- Massive Catering - Sale of Massive Catering A/S to Meyers A/S
- Sparinvest - Nykredit A/S' acquisition of Sparinvest Holdings SE
- ProData Consult - Polaris' acquisition of ProData Consult A/S
- IT Relation - Hg's acquisition of IT Relation A/S
- Nianet - Sale of Nianet A/S to GlobalConnect A/S
- Zitcom - Sale of Zitcom A/S to Intelligent NV
- GlobalConnect - Sale of GlobalConnect A/S to EQT Partners AB
- SundhedsDoktor - Sale of SundhedsDoktor A/S to Falck Danmark A/S
- CogitalGroup - Hg's acquisition of CogitalGroup Limited
- Qubiqa Logistics - Koerber AG's acquisition of Qubiqa Logistics
- Cimbria - Silverfleet's sale of A/S Cimbria to Agco Corporation
- Gaming A/S - Erhvervsinvest's acquisition of Gaming A/S
- Akademikliniken AB - Polaris' acquisition of Akademikliniken AB
Brian Bundgaard is listed as a Leading Lawyer (Rising Star) as regards M&A.
"A true star and dealmaker, very knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with" (2023)
Brian Bundgaard is listed as a Leading Lawyer (Rising Star) as regards M&A (2019+2020+2021+2021/2022+2022)
"Already a star in his own right, he has over the past few years won strong traction among clients and recognition of fellow peers acting on the Danish M&A scene. We have been working with him on several occasions and consider him a first choice for any large multinational M&A transaction involving Danish aspects. He is a true dealmaker with an unquestionable talent for bridging the gaps, but first and foremost he is a natural choice as trusted adviser due to his impeccable values and solid integrity. Setting the highest standards for himself and others, he goes above and beyond in pursuing the interests of his client, while at the same time always being really pleasant and pragmatic to work with for both clients and counterparties"
"When choosing external legal service providers domestically and abroad, we screen just as much for chemistry, core values and personal integrity as for the legal capabilities of the individual lawyers we work with. He comes in first on all of our important parameters, as he aligns 1:1 with the core values we have chosen on which to base and drive our organisation. His vast deal experience, work capability, accessibility and relentless focus on delivering best-in-class legal advice and service makes him an obvious choice for any large domestic or cross-border M&A deal" (2022)