Charlotte Hasseriis Iversen specialises in regulatory matters regarding Danish and foreign insurance and pension companies as well as insurance brokers.
Over the years, Charlotte has assisted a number of Danish and foreign insurance and pension companies with business formation and restructuring, including portfolio transfers.
In addition, Charlotte specialises in general insurance and tort law, including advisors’ professional liability, product liability, general commercial liability and reinsurance, and she has handled a large number of litigation and arbitration proceedings in these areas.
Thanks to her in-depth knowledge of the insurance and pension markets, Charlotte provides targeted and value-creating advisory services to her clients in the industry.
- AP Pension - regulatory assistance to AP Pension with the merger between AP Pension and FSP
- A/S Dansk Shell - regulatory assistance with the company's transfer of its pension funds to CNP Assurances
- LB Group - regulatory assistance with the group's restructuring
- Pensionskassen for Apotekere og Farmaceuter (pension fund for chemists and pharmacists) - regulatory assistance with the pension fund’s transfer of its portfolio to PFA
- Sund og Bælt A/S - legal proceedings instituted by an Italian contractor, claiming payment of about DKK 700 million in connection with the construction of the Great Belt Link
- SEB Pensionsforsikring A/S - assistance in a number of lawsuits regarding entitlement to cover under insurance policies offering protection against loss of earning capacity
- Tryg Forsikring A/S - assistance to the insurance company and insured engineers and architects in relation to a number of arbitration proceedings concerning the professional liability of the consultants in question
Charlotte Hasseriis Iversen is recommended as regards Insurance (2019)
Charlotte Hasseriis Iversen is recommended as regards Insurance. (2017)
Charlotte is recommended as regards Insurance.
The "competent, highly skilled" Charlotte Hasseriis Iversen advised Dansk Shell on the transfer of its pension funds to CNP Assurances. (2014)