Henrik Laursen is a partner in our Corporate team, focusing on transactions, including equity capital markets, private and public M&A, as well as venture capital investments.
While advising on a wide range of transactions, Henrik focuses in particular on capital markets matters, having been involved in IPOs, takeovers, rights offers, ABBs, privately negotiated transactions and restructurings of listed companies.
In addition to his involvement in several Danish landmark transactions, such as the IPOs of Nets, ISS and STG and the takeover bid on Topdanmark, Henrik has extensive experience in cross-border capital markets work, including the US IPOs of Forward Pharma A/S and Zealand Pharma A/S on Nasdaq Main Market (NYC), the IPO of Nordic Waterproofing A/S on Nasdaq Stockholm as well as the debt-to-equity restructuring of Agromino A/S (listed on Nasdaq Stockholm).
In addition to transactional work, Henrik provides advice in relation to ongoing disclosure obligations and corporate governance.
- Tryg - Private placement (DKK 4bn)
- Orphazyme - IPO (DKK 600m)
- Topdanmark - Sampo's mandatory bid on Topdanmark
- Nets - IPO (DKK 5.5bn)
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group - IPO (DKK 3.6bn)
- Nordic Waterproofing - IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm (SEK 1.1bn)
- Agromino - debt-to-equity swap of SEK 350m bonds and subsequent listing of warrants on Nasdaq Stockholm
- Nørresundby Bank - Nordjyske Bank's take-over of Nørresundby Bank (DKK 2bn)
- Nordjyske Bank - rights issue (DKK 704m)
- Bavarian Nordic - Private placement (DKK 665m)
- Forward Pharma - IPO on Nasdaq Main Market (New York) (USD 220m)
- Zealand Pharma - IPO on Nasdaq Main Market (New York) (USD 90m)
- ISS - IPO (DKK 9.4bn)
- Riemann - Orkla's acquisition of Riemann
- Ascendis Pharma - Series D financing led by Sofinnova Ventures (USD 60m)
- Santaris Pharma - sale by Sunstone Capital, Novo A/S and others of Santaris Pharma A/S to Roche
- DONG Energy - private placement to Goldman Sachs, ATP and PFA (DKK 11bn)
- Fan Milk International - Abraaj and Danone's acquisition of Fan Milk International
- Trustpilot - financing round led by Index Ventures (EUR 10m)
Henrik Laursen is recommended and listed as a "Next generation lawyer" as regards Capital Markets by Legal 500. Henrik Laursen attracts praise as "a very strong practitioner who always goes the extra mile for clients" (2019)