Eight free webinars on the Data Protection Regulation
In spring 2016 Plesner will offer a number of free webinars on the Data Protection Regulation. Each webinar will give a 45-minute concentrated introduction to the most important aspects of the Regulation. All webinars will be held by Plesner's personal data team.
The subjects of the eight webinars are:
- Data Protection Officer (DPO) - must you have one/should you have one?
- Data security breach
- The "implementation" of the Data Protection Regulation into Danish law - what happens now?
- Accountability - the new documentation requirements of the Data Protection Regulation
- New Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) requirements
- Data processor requirements
- Digital marketing
- Transfer of data to third countries
Please note that the webinars will all be in Danish. Please visit our Danish website if you wish to register for one or more of the webinars.