Network meeting for technical and vocational schools
The Data Protection Regulation - what should technical and vocational schools expect?
The discussions about the Personal Data Regulation are making progress and a final enactment is expected in December 2015 or January 2016. Despite the fact that the final wording of the Regulation has not yet been determined, Plesner is experiencing an increasing demand for advice about what will be new in the Regulation and how businesses and authorities can best prepare themselves for the Regulation. At the network meeting we will in particular identify the relevant points that are expected to apply to technical and vocational schools.
ProgrammeAt the network meeting we will for instance touch on the regulation of
- the processing rules
- the strengthening of the data subject's rights
- the use of "Big Data"
- the principle of accountability
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- the data security requirements
- the extent of sanctions and their expected application
- Attorney-at-Law, Partner Michael Hopp, Plesner
- Attorney-at-Law, Associated Partner Lise Høy Falsner, Plesner
Resource managers, HR managers and HR staff as well as other managers and staff at technical and vocational schools working with personal data and/or wishing to be updated on the rules.